Last year I hid in the fur under Doogie's left ear and watched the family open presents on Christmas morning. Even Doogie joined in, barking and tearing at the wrapping paper. They were all so happy. I've never wanted something as much as I wanted to be a part of that.
Santa, I know you don't exactly bring presents to fleas. But I'm hoping you'll make an exception. I've been such a good parasite this year. I only ever suck Doogie's blood on Fridays now, and I do my best not to make him itch. So here is my Christmas Wish List:
1. The Hunger Games box set
2. a girlfriend
3. a new pillow (preferably down-filled)
5. Anti-Hero "Classic Eagle" skateboard
6. fresh bald patch with a nice view (sorry, Doogie.)
7. a friend to play walkie talkies with.
8. to possibly grow bigger, or be able to jump further this year.
9. pair of Numark TT500 dj turntables.
10. a cat
Thank you, Santa.